OZ kovachii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the second one rates for sure, since the first one is FCC/AOS.
The second one "Big Boy" actually doesn't reflex so I am breeding with it like crazy!
Yes the red one is that red. Very excited to have it. I bought it in flower from Peruflora.
JC

The second one is to die for! But further down, it the flower really that red?

These are incredible....making me want a kovachii...but I just purchased an OZ Fritz Schomburg from ebay! One thing at a time.

David

The second one "Big Boy" actually doesn't reflex so I am breeding with it like crazy!
Yes the red one is that red. Very excited to have it. I bought it in flower from Peruflora.
JC

I'm surprised 'Big Boy' hasn't been awarded!

The red one is very special. The shape isn't great, but that's an amazing color for kovachii. Are you going to cross red with Big Boy?

The second one is indeed very beautiful!

I hope Peruflora is breeding normal lines as well and not only short ones

We have never submitted Big Boy for judging. Certainly award quality. Which award, I don't know.
As is the case of many of our best blooms they get ripped apart immediately for breeding rather than judging.
JC

I'm surprised 'Big Boy' hasn't been awarded!

The red one is very special. The shape isn't great, but that's an amazing color for kovachii. Are you going to cross red with Big Boy?

JC

Sweet! More children to look forward to.

Latest posts

Back