Phragmipedium Acker's Classic (Twilight x kovachii)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Where'd you get it?
From Chuck Acker. This from a flask I purchased in 2019. They started blooming last year. This is the second time they bloomed.

Wow that’s lovely. Looks to be quite big.
The flower is a little over 14 cm but I think it has the ability to be larger with better care. Hopefully next year.

Beautiful. I like the first one best but it is always interesting to see the variation. Looking forward to your next cast offs, Darlene! 😂
My collection is in need of another purge for space reasons alone. Ugh! I will be hanging on to these for a bit space willing.

I need to find a Cattleya lover for these Catts that are taking space and not paying their rent in flowers.

My collection is in need of another purge for space reasons alone. Ugh! I will be hanging on to these for a bit space willing.

I need to find a Cattleya lover for these Catts that are taking space and not paying their rent in flowers.
That’s funny, I just made a pile of cattleyas that have overstayed their welcome. It is purge season.

From Chuck Acker. This from a flask I purchased in 2019. They started blooming last year. This is the second time they bloomed.

The flower is a little over 14 cm but I think it has the ability to be larger with better care. Hopefully next year.
David, that sounds BIG for a phrag. I have a large cattleya right now with that NS.

Latest posts

Back