Orchid Urinals

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, very interesting. I saw them in person at the POE too. One question everyone in our group had, though, was have you ever seen a urinal in a home??

The question should be, why do women let their husbands use the same toilet, and then complain when there are "misfires?"

Have you ever tried to shoot fluid from a limp hot dog into a bowl 15" away? It ain't easy!

I fully support the installation of urinals in home bathrooms.

* I also apologize for the mental imagery caused by my hot dog analogy.

In my house (I bought it less than a year ago), there is a bidet. It has never been used, though I think it would be great for bathing babies one day when I have grandchildren. I'd gladly yank it out and install a paphio-urinal if I could afford it!

No...believe me, you do not want a urinal in your home...if you are male, you don't really want to use urinals at all....use one while you are wearing shorts and you'll know exactly what I mean.....Eric

I'll just point out that urinals are very 'green', using far less water to flush that a toilet. So get yourself a paph-urinal and save water, save money and the save the environment!

Well, I am as philosophically as green as practical, and I support conservation of all resources...but when it comes to the role of toilets in water conservation, people have to face reality. Here in NYC, new toilets have to be water conserving models...your old one breaks, get a new one, and discover that it now takes 3 flushes...sometimes more...to do what used to take one flush. Yes, that really conserves water! Take care, Eric

Perfect solution for "target practice", aim for the staminode! Like potty training little boys with floating Cheerios.

-Ernie

The only good thing about urinals is the "mint" chip at the bottom........Eric

Well, I am as philosophically as green as practical, and I support conservation of all resources...but when it comes to the role of toilets in water conservation, people have to face reality. Here in NYC, new toilets have to be water conserving models...your old one breaks, get a new one, and discover that it now takes 3 flushes...sometimes more...to do what used to take one flush. Yes, that really conserves water! Take care, Eric

I'm going to have to agree with you Eric, and I'm a waste water scientist by trade. I keep hearing about these fantastic low water toilets, but I have yet to see one that could choke down what my boys could produce without a half dozen flushes.:eek:

You need to go to a backyard composter toilet to really save water.

I saw these a while ago on this site or another, and because of it to this day I can not go to the bathroom without seeing cyp. fargesii or any other spotted leaf cyp. as the toilet. Man I need to find another hobby... Nah!:p

Latest posts

Back