Orchid show in Japan

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx for the link, the phillip. and bellatulm albs. are a must get. I think the Lynleigh Koopowitz Fumiko is mis-labled but everything is nice.

That’s some array of fine-looking paphs! I really like the way they’re displayed too. I’ve got to imagine that makes it easier to focus on what each plant has to offer visually…kind of like single stems of cut flowers on display for judging. Sometimes the garden knickknacks and sheer volume of plants in displays are overwhelming—the latter is impressive of course, but the more subtle plants get lost, especially when there are crowds that make you feel as though you’re on a conveyor belt.

I think the Lynleigh Koopowitz Fumiko is mis-labled but everything is nice.
Yes, for sure mislabeled!

My favorites were the delenatii albums but most of the venustum they had pictured had pretty bad shape!

Has anyone brought up the site in english? I googled it but could only find the Japanese site. I enjoyed this site but would like to be able to read more of what is printed.

Smartie

Thanks for the info. I couldn't get it in English and was going crazy wishing I could read it. I bookmarked the English page.

Thanks so much

Latest posts

Back