Slipper Orchid Grower and Professional Photographer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All, I thought it was about time I joined to broaden my knowledge of growing slipper orchids. I started growing slippers in about 2010 and once the window sills were full, I invested in a greenhouse about 6 years ago, where I now grow approximately 200 Paphs and Phrags. As a professional photographer, I can't help but photograph every bloom. I've attached a few of my photographs. If you follow me on Facebook, you may already have seen a few of the these photos.

Photos from top to bottom...

Paph Fumi's Delight
Phrag Vavassorie
Paph Harold Koopowitz
Paph Jennifer Stage
Paph Mark Hasegawa
Paph Formosa Lady
Phrag Lovely Lynne
Paph barbatum
Paph esquiroei
and
Paph druryi

I'm also Chairman and Programme Secretary of the Thames Valley Orchid Society in the UK and I'm a member of the British Paphiopedilum Society.

Looking forward to learning lots of really useful stuff, and posting a few photos as and when my orchids decide to bloom.

Attachments

• _DSD3451-Edit.JPG
    _DSD3451-Edit.JPG
    404.8 KB · Views: 2
  • _DSD6711-Edit.JPG
    _DSD6711-Edit.JPG
    447.3 KB · Views: 2
  • _DSD6735-Edit.JPG
    _DSD6735-Edit.JPG
    443.6 KB · Views: 1
  • _DSD8091-Edit.JPG
    _DSD8091-Edit.JPG
    389.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 001 3.JPG
    001 3.JPG
    414.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 001 4.JPG
    001 4.JPG
    482.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 001 5.JPG
    001 5.JPG
    390.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 001 6.JPG
    001 6.JPG
    390.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 001 9.JPG
    001 9.JPG
    340.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 001 10.JPG
    001 10.JPG
    458.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi All, I thought it was about time I joined to broaden my knowledge of growing slipper orchids. I started growing slippers in about 2010 and once the window sills were full, I invested in a greenhouse about 6 years ago, where I now grow approximately 200 Paphs and Phrags. As a professional photographer, I can't help but photograph every bloom. I've attached a few of my photographs. If you follow me on Facebook, you may already have seen a few of the these photos.

Photos from top to bottom...

Paph Fumi's Delight
Phrag Vavassorie
Paph Harold Koopowitz
Paph Jennifer Stage
Paph Mark Hasegawa
Paph Formosa Lady
Phrag Lovely Lynne
Paph barbatum
Paph esquiroei
and
Paph druryi

I'm also Chairman and Programme Secretary of the Thames Valley Orchid Society in the UK and I'm a member of the British Paphiopedilum Society.

Looking forward to learning lots of really useful stuff, and posting a few photos as and when my orchids decide to bloom.
Welcome! Your photos are really stunning!

Back