Hello from Nebraska

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phraggylove

Reaction score
Good Evening everyone!
Excited to be here. Just a little about myself, I have been growing orchids for 15 or so years. I started off with a Walmart Phalaenopsis, and it escalated from there. At my height of collecting, I probably had close to 50-75 plants. Eventually I fell in love with phrags... because could actually grow them unlike the other slippers :)

Now I am just doing my best to keep my phrags alive, and hopefully happy :) Always patrolling for more great reds, kovacii crosses or the rare and elusive white phrag :)
I do have a few paphs... but only a few like me. Currently in love with niveum as it seems to be doing well!

Now I am just doing my best to keep my phrags alive, and hopefully happy :) Always patrolling for more great reds, kovacii crosses or the rare and elusive white phrag :)
I do have a few paphs... but only a few like me. Currently in love with niveum as it seems to be doing well!
Hello, how are your phrags? Hope more has been added to your collection.

Hello from Central MN! Fellow Phrag owner (only 8 of them but I am a windowsill grower) Not experienced enough to give advice

Back