Orchid show in Abbaye de Vaucelles (59) France

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pics of the show:
P1060854.JPG

P1060870.JPG

P1060839.JPG

P1060836.JPG

There seems to have been a good selection of slippers and that appears to be the Delrosi with the v. vinicolor delenatii. Thanks for sharing.

Im interested in hearing peoples thoughts on the vini dayanum. Nice pics. Thanks.

I noticed that also. When I first saw it. I didn't see the label but I was thinking "Wow, that is a dark dayanum". This is the first time I saw such a dark variety of dayanum. Very nice, hope to acquire get one someday. Hopefully someone will be able to tell us the history of the clone and where it came from. Reminds me of delenatii vinicolor.

Okay after some looking around. Olaf posted a couple of pictures of an alleged dayanum vinicolour. He thought that it may be a hybrid and I tend to agree with him.

78b56fd8.jpg

9ae22b60.jpg

d823233d.jpg

The picture that reivilos posted it a bit small to see the actual plant. It is interesting though to say the least.

link

Dayanum vini: this is Riboni's plant. This was discussed on a French forum a while ago. I don't know if it's true to form, but it's nice!

Delrosi: iirc this is not vini delenatii but a new generation one.You can see both Delrosi parents on the pic. Beside that one was a Delrosi bred with the "old" selfed and reselfed delenatii. It's much uglier.

Im interested in hearing peoples thoughts on the vini dayanum. Nice pics. Thanks.

I think this is Paph. Rosemead x self. Rosemead is P. dayanum x sukhakulii. One of my Rosemead x self is very similar to dayanum in shape. I will post a picture next time it flowers.

Latest posts

Back