(NOT) Paph Kevin Porter

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Plant I purchased as Kevin Porter [micranthum x bellatulum!] NOT!
P6060019.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! It is going to be the very rare albino Kevin Porter!!

Robert

Is this one you got from us? if so, wait until it is fully open so I can ID it. If it did come from us we probably can exchange it for a Kevin Porter; talk to Scott or Jason.

Robert

Now if it turns out to be an albino Kevin Porter, you will owe us........

Robert

LOL I think I like the discussion much better than the plant itself... (ok, let's wait for it to fully open, and maybe I'll change my opinion)

You wish, who do I talk to there about this?!

Eric, remember the story of the original besseae flavum (which was worth tons of money)?
The lady who bought it got very upset when it did not bloom red as advertised, came back to the nursery and demanded an exchange for the red one.
:clap::D:clap:

...interesting. Look forward to seeing it open & watching the drama unfold...:)

Actually one of the parents of the Kevin Porter cross was a bellatulum album so who knows.....it could be an album Kevin Porter......In that case, yes I would be Happy to exchange it.....

Robert

The spike is how one would expect KP to be - not as long and upright as a parvi and it's a little droopy like a brachy.

Good luck Eric.

e-spice

Back