Nice cross

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fabulous!

But $5 to ship from Thailand to the US? Doesn't sound right at all.

I would stay away from these sellers from Thailand! My experience: I bought a Catasetum and had to pay extra 20$ for CITES and Phytosanitary. The plant was sent without CITES and Phyto and I had a big time with the customs here. Luckily, I could show them the messages exchanged with the vendor and the paypal receipt including CITES. However, the plant was confiscated "and destroyed" (not 100% sure of this). I could not go back to the seller, as he dissapeared from ebay. I sent a message to both ebay and Paypal (you are supposed to be covered by them!) and the answer was more or less: "You mus understand we cannot do more than try to contact the seller. However, this seller is not anymore an ebay member. If he does not reply to our message within 2 months, we will try to contact him again. If he register in ebay again, we will charge him the amount of money you have paid" This was about one year ago, and ebay and paypal are still waiting for a Thai seller to register again with exactly the same e-mail address... :(

Here is the response I got from the seller ......P.exul but i dont sure name of father
thank you

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- jiw_orchids[/FONT]

Latest posts

Back