New husky pup

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

McPaph

This is my new pup Tank.
I got him in July at 8 weeks. He has gone through a lot. He started havering seizures about a month after I got him. He was in to everything. I caught him chewing on a sago bulb the first week. I thought that might be what caused them. It turns out that he is allergic to chicken. Anyway he has been a terror, knocked off my laptop off my bed and broke the hard drive. Haven't been able to afford a new one so I'm using my old slow computer that is a pain in the butt. He chews up everything if you leave him home alone. This is my second husky and they are personality packed, great with kids and they talk a lot. Love the guy to death.

Here's a pic of when I first got him
tank8weeks.jpg

Here's a pic today. He loves to perch himself up on the chair and look out over my fence.
tank5.jpg

I hope the pictures are the right color and not to dark. I have been trying to dial in my old computer screen. All the pictures I have been looking at of the flowers have been too dark Butt I think I have it. If any of my pics are wrong please let me know, so i can adjust.
Thanks for looking

that's a lovely dog, u can tell he is a good one.

my dog was a terror too for the first couple years...she grew out of it, and is a really special dog...

He's gorgeous. My dalmation was a terror as a puppy too. She chewed up my leather jacket, countless shoes and ate the walls. Some breeds are just little devils!

Thanks. Tell me about it, he can barely fit in that chair. Hes like a weed. Eats like one to.

Beautiful eyes on this puppy.

Our puppy Spud (that I posted a couple months ago) is also rotten!!!

Mr Exuberance:sob:

What a beautiful dog!

You asked about your photos -- they look just fine. Very nice, in fact. Not too dark, not too light. Just right.

Tank is beautiful! I had a Siberian Husky when I was a kid. Loved him to bits. It was funny to read about all the mischief Tank has gotten into and at the end, you say "Love the guy to death"! LOL! A good dog can make you rethink what's important and what's not. Who needs a nice, fast laptop anyway!? LOL!

Last edited:
My last dog was a Husky, and my all time favorite. I avoided the high energy, chewing phase by adopting a 6 year old from the local county shelter. It took a while to get her to bond to me, but once she did, wow, what a wonderful dog. Had 6 great years with her, she passed at the ripe old age of 12 years old.

Tank is beautiful! I had a Siberian Husky when I was a kid. Loved him to bits. It was funny to read about all the mischief Tank has gotten into and at the end, you say "Love the guy to death"! LOL! A good dog can make you rethink what's important and what's not. Who needs a nice, fast laptop anyway!? LOL!
Exactly John

My last dog was a Husky, and my all time favorite. I avoided the high energy, chewing phase by adopting a 6 year old from the local county shelter. It took a while to get her to bond to me, but once she did, wow, what a wonderful dog. Had 6 great years with her, she passed at the ripe old age of 12 years old.
Im glad you got the 6 years with her Leo. Sorry she past.
My last Husky Jake past A year and a half ago at the age of 12. Raised him from a puppy too. He didn't chew much but I took him everywhere with me so he just wanted to go,go,go. He was one of the best dogs I ever had even all my friends still talk about him.

Latest posts

Back