New gigantifoliums

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice group of healthy gigantifolium Yanik:):drool:
Mine is makink strong new roots, I have folowed your advices, my pot on my heater with a lot of water
Thanks again

What do you mean lots of water? Is that related to the watering frequency? I currently water my giga every 3 days, do you think it is acceptable?

What do you mean lots of water? Is that related to the watering frequency? I currently water my giga every 3 days, do you think it is acceptable?

Well, I don't want to bother you with the "it depends..." answers, so under normal circumstances it is ok to water every third day.

Well, I don't want to bother you with the "it depends..." answers, so under normal circumstances it is ok to water every third day.

Thank you for your reply. Actually, I believe that high air humidity and good air circulation is also important for giga, and other mutis of coz,:)

I was wondering who the Vendor was you purchased them from? If you care to say. It would mean only good things for them. They are awesome looking plants. Not that I could ever order from them or anything. Thanks USFW!

Are they restricted only in America? I'm asking, because gigantifolium seem rather easy to get here in Europe.

I was wondering who the Vendor was you purchased them from? If you care to say. It would mean only good things for them. They are awesome looking plants. Not that I could ever order from them or anything. Thanks USFW!

Oh well I misunderstood your question. They come from Iweyshen. He's a member here at ST. Just curious: what does USFW mean?

Mr. Shen I-wei is an slipper orchid expert in Taiwan, he owns lots of outstanding clones. If your gigas are from him, congratulations!

Are they restricted only in America? I'm asking, because gigantifolium seem rather easy to get here in Europe.
:ninja:
No, but enforcement here is different than most places. Australia might be the only place worse!

Superb! Are you keeping them all? ;)

:rolleyes:
Come on now!! We know that where you live these fall out of the sky like Grammatophylum!! :poke:

Latest posts

Back