New from NY

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Patti I do recall meeting you. I just can no longer put a face with the name.

Same, here. Steve of course would know you. I remember Glen because I took pictures of him. I told my husband I wasn't going to buy anymore until March. I want Piping Rock to be my annual birthday present! :D

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome. :D

welcome! I live in utica, and I've still never been to piping rock.... maybe in self-defense for my wallet! ...not really close but if another orchid club member who lived in the area ended up wanting to carpool then it might be more likely to happen

I went to your show this year! It was very nice. I bought Paph. philippinense Album, and Paph. concolor v. Longipetalum there. Nice show! :D

I went to your show this year! It was very nice. I bought Paph. philippinense Album, and Paph. concolor v. Longipetalum there. Nice show! :D

That's quite a trip to our show. Glad you liked it! I looked at that plant (p. concolor v long.) during show setup and didn't buy it... you are welcome! (smile) though maybe there was more than one. Wish more people would make the trip there, or syracuse area malls weren't such a rip-off to groups wanting to have displays there... I was person taking pictures with a tripod if you happened to see it...

Latest posts

Back