New Additions

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Paph_LdyMacBeth

I picked up some new additions at my society auction last night!

Paph villosum
Paph moquettianum x gianduiferum (??? no idea what this looks like and couldn't find anything online)

Pleur. restrepioides 'dragonstone' CBR/AOS (and yes I was well aware of its "rare" olfactory attributes)

and my first phrag. Eric Young (yes first phrag ever!)
Unfortunately, the bloom fell off this am (with assistance from the cat). I am hoping it was its time, but the other bud has not opened yet. Can anyone tell me if its normal for the first flower to drop off before the second opens?

Attachments

• March '09 003.jpg
    March '09 003.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 9
  • March '09 001.jpg
    March '09 001.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
phrags do this kind of thing a lot. They drop the flowers before they actually have the chance to be wilted

How is the colouring on the Eric young?
I am trying to figure out why this member was selling it (and for so cheaply). Hes a great, honest guy so I really should trust his answer of "I just don't need it". I know he does not grow many phrags...but the plant is perfect...so I can't figure it out!

I was trying to get to that meeting but things didn't work out. Had a few to sell and was interested in seeing what was for sale. Glad you got some nice ones.

Latest posts

Back