New Acquisition from Phelps Farm Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyquec

Reaction score
I called Paul at Phelps Farm several weeks ago with regards to buying a Paph. philippinense. But of course slippers are an addiction and I purchased 4 in the long run. A Paph Poulsbo (kolopakingii x praestans) in spike and its huge! A Paph Devayani (druryi x philippinense), a Paph philippinense and a Phrag Albopurpureum (Dominianum x schlimii). As you can see in the photos below they are all beautiful healthy plants and Paul could not be a nicer vendor to work with. For me its great to have slippers that do not need air conditioning!

No orchids in the photos but a cute kitten!

Weird I see the photos, but I know what the issue is, I moved them into an album so the links were bad.

Whats the three not in bloom? Left to right? Then the bottom
Top L-R
Paph Devayani, Paph philippinense and Paph Chia Hua Dancer
Bottom L-R
Paph. rothschildianum (Atticus x Excelsior) (just finished blooming), Phrag albopurpureum and Paph Taiwan (just finished blooming)

Nice acquisitions, I almost got that poulsbo, but didn't, they look great!! I like paul, I always get good stuff from him, I got a paph frank booth that went into bloom after I repotted it and a paph paris

Troy for me in south Florida having vendors like Paul at Phelps and Thanh at Springwater to talk with is great. The weather is so hot and humid that its nice to know what I can grow outside and not worry about, especially slippers.

Not too bad now just wait for August when it will be in the 90's and 85% humidity.

Latest posts

Back