Neofinetia falcata 'Ogonmaru'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon in SW Ohio

Reefer, the legal kind
Reaction score
Although nearly always in bloom, it almost never has more than one spike blooming at the same time. This is one of the rare times it has 3 spikes open at the same time, with another faded and another in bud and a couple more just starting.

cad4.jpg

cad3.jpg

Jon
________
Yamaha Sy99 History

Last edited:
Sweet a yellow neo. :clap: This one is definately on my want list!

What does this particular one smell like??

Thanks for the pic Jon. :)

I am in love. If I wasn't so hell bent on buying more oncidiums I would be buying Neo's. Shhhh, don't tell Heather.

Jon, it's fabulous!
While there is something so pristine about the whites, I am always enthralled by the more colorful Neos.

PHRAG said:
I am in love. If I wasn't so hell bent on buying more oncidiums I would be buying Neos. Shhhh, don't tell Heather.

(Funny, I could actually get behind you buying more Neos. I'll just go back to pretending I didn't hear you...):wink:

kentuckiense said:
Definitely. They're vandaceous. Remember, the "traditional Japanese" way of growing them includes removing all other growths.

Not ALL the new growths. They train some of them into shape with bamboo skewers. But I have heard that pinching back some new growths is also a practice.

Latest posts

Back