Need to vent! Prayers needed

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences....you did what you could, and I'm sure you made his last days as comforting as could be. He's in a better situation now, and, despite your grief, so are you...you should feel proud that you were able to do so much for him when he needed you. All my best....................

This kind of passing is just what most of us would want - after a long and productive life, leaving several kids and doubtless many grandkids.
Good work on your part! I'm always grateful to people like you on behalf of the many who don't get the tenderness of family willing to be there for them.

Thank You All!!!!!!!!! :) :) I know it is for the better he has no pain anymore. He is in a nice place with his wife!!

My condolenses as well Tom, as our loved ones move on to another world a small part of them always remains in our hearts and in our minds.

I take my hat of for you for stepping up and caring for your father in the time he needed you the most.

Marc

Back