National Capitol Orchid Society Show & Sale Oct 8 - 10

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NCOS will be hosting over 14 FABULOUS vendors and societies from across the mid-atlantic over three flower-filled days. Oct 8th-10th. This year's show is shaping up to be fantastic!

Vendors, exhibits, educational lectures...what more could you want? It's free and open to the public daily. (www.ncos.us/ncos/fallshow.htm)

Photographer? Take advantage of the 'photog hours' through the US National Arboretum. They are providing permits for photographers to set up tripods and get into the exhibit areas BEFORE the general public! Get a chance to take photographs with the place to yourself!

Attachments

• NCOS%202011%20-%20Scale%20for%20flyer%208x11%20(4).jpg
    NCOS%202011%20-%20Scale%20for%20flyer%208x11%20(4).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 16
Lots of great vendors, including some that come to the Paph Forum (Floradise Orchids, VA; Orchid Enterprise, VA; Parkside Orchids, PA; Woodstream Orchids, MD).

I'm excited about the new vendor who does cyps (who I don't think has ever come to the paph forum)- Roberts Flowers, OH (orchidmix.com).

Please introduce yourself when you come. I'll be working at the cash register (wearing a black apron with pink phals on it; sorry, when I bought the apron, I didn't like any of the slipper images available).

Don't forget to print the coupon!

Latest posts

Back