Name this white Phrag

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
Isaias Rolando had this Phrag in his collection. Unfortunately it does not have a tag in the pot. I am trying to obtain a pic of the plant (the one in the pic is not the plant the flower came from) but was sent this pic to help ID. I know it is not a great pic

Any guesses?

Attachments

• White_Phrag.JPG
    White_Phrag.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 114
The stam on my Achental is different (from what I can see) so I guess that could be ruled out.

Eric, LOL

The Phrag is in Peru, maybe you can pic it it up, I will take a division upon your return. I don't know why Isaias didn't have a tag in the pot. I do know he purchased it here in the States

He passed in 2008 so we can't get that info. I am wondering if the tag will be found once the plant is repotted. There is another flower about to open on the spike and I am promised better pics

Two other possibilities -- Guardian Angel = Silver Eagle x wallisii; or Mem Ann Stuckey = pearcei x Silver Eagle. Both have long petals and are more pale, less pink than Silver Eagle.

Latest posts

Back