My goodies from Norito

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bcostello

Norito Hasegawa spoke at our local society's meeting yesterday. I got 3 new goodies:

Paph Norito Hasegawa (malipoense x armeniacum)
Paph Ho Chi Minh
Paph delenati vinicolor

:)

Me and my friend are wanting to pre-order plants from him but he seems to be hard to reach.

Congrats! You showed more restraint than I did when he spoke at our meeting!:p

His email address is:

[email protected]

I spoke with him weeks before this trip to try and arrange for pre-orders. But he did not have a list of plants available at this time. So we are just waiting to see what he brings. My society, Cape Fear Orchid Society - Wilmington, NC, is last on the four stop tour. So often there is nothing, zero, zilch plants left when the speaker gets to us. If that happens this time I will be very disappointed.

Charlie

A little gossip from Norito. He was waiting to hear what was happening to the Paph hangianums in DC that were being brought over by Hengduan because they found some bugs in customs.

Anybody hear what happened?

A little gossip from Norito. He was waiting to hear what was happening to the Paph hangianums in DC that were being brought over by Hengduan because they found some bugs in customs.

Anybody hear what happened?

My bet is that they have allready been thrown in the burner. Custom officers aren't really flexible when there is a risk of importing non endimic critters within a country.

Latest posts

Back