My cyps!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

biothanasis

Ok! I am not sure what they are because I mixed them on arrival! Time will tell!!! I think the first is a tibeticum and the next a flavum!!! The second one seemed to grow in the medium, so I dug it out a bit...!

Attachments

• P290309_15.49.JPG
    P290309_15.49.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 38
  • P290309_15.49[01].JPG
    P290309_15.49[01].JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 34
We are going to have ALOT of cyp flower pics before long! :clap: :clap: :clap: Keep it going!

I may think the first is Cyp. flavum for its hairy ,

Wish you a nice Bloom

Thank you very much for the info!!! I have mixed up the plants and I will only be able to tell what they are from the flowers, cause I do not know any other characteristics...lol... Thanks again...:)

I will post pics tomorrow cause now it is night and I can't take a proper photo (although I was always reminding myself)! The first one seems to grow a bit fast!!! The other one is not...!!!

This is how the first develops... the second is the same...:(

Attachments

• P030409_11.22.JPG
    P030409_11.22.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 14
Today in noticed there is a new growth...lol..i thought it was a little greenish stone...:p (I have removed some of the potting mix on the photo)

Attachments

• P090409_15.12.JPG
    P090409_15.12.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 22
Yeah, opals, emeralds and jade, they're littering my garden. Yeah, that's the ticket! :poke:

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy: Eric I have put some gravell I took from the substrate I have used for my tank and there are many colourful little stones...

Smartie, that is about the length of the rhizome as far as I can remember...:), so maybe two growths emerging from the edges...:):)

Latest posts

Back