My collection in September

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bjorn

Reaction score
Took some snap-shots of some of my plants (lets hope it works, taking a chance on AciaNet again:eek:) Enjoy!
PS: it's all from September 2014.
Boxalli 'Artratum' flask from Hengduan last year (october 2013) Some of them has grown unbelievable. 10cm pot!!
xt9qO.jpg

One turned out to be varigated
XGqKy.jpg

Malipoense, my first out of a flask received in Mach 2012 (so 2.5years? Not bad):D
1NeFh.jpg

Record breaking wardii? One year out of flask and with bud:clap:
Ji9mu.jpg

Here two Helenae album together.
VNXq6.jpg

vietnamense season has obviously started early this year:
a5qOA.jpg

But I am looking forward to this one. The plant is hughe (10cm pot) and the flower as well seemingly:clap:
vwBkH.jpg

I've put some calanthes on the muck-floor in my greenhouse. They seems to like it there under the benches, as does this little fellow;)
Wy3Pf.jpg

the randsiis like the macozeb/copper spray and grow vigorously, most of the growth shown here is from this year.
dcNKI.jpg

There are more Pictures, but the seems as if the posts are restricted to 15 pictures so....

Yes, now post more! :D I need to make a trip to Norway!

Sure, what about this ?
CcOwv.jpg

or this?
OL1Su.jpg

and yes it is a concrete Block, kinda urban:rollhappy:

I'll have some Charlies in a week or two, also album:D
YVhWT.jpg

Wow~
Thanks for sharing!

What mix do you use?
I see bark and moss on some, and lots of lightly colored stones on others.

You should do a thread on what you use on what paph. At least I would love that! :)

The problem is they eat funny food and drink strong drinks in Norway( and it is a helluva long way from Africa):)

Yes, but we are at the same time-zone:p So it should not interfere with our cocktail hours:D
Getting dark-season here now.:sob:

Latest posts

Back