My brachy family so far

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy

Reaction score
left back just opening muriel constance x gemini x conco bellatulum next to it hangianum x leucochilum front left wehnsenense and 2 death star x mac in front634936dbaab9e4569880867ae7966329.jpg

Sent from my SM-T807T using Tapatalk

Thanks!! There is many more, but may not make this group, so I took a picture when I could

left back just opening muriel constance x gemini x conco bellatulum next to it hangianum x leucochilum front left wehnsenense and 2 death star x mac in front634936dbaab9e4569880867ae7966329.jpg

Sent from my SM-T807T using Tapatalk

the hangianum hybrid is superb,
the spotted one, is that one Otogozen, Mac, or Death Star?

I understand they are from japanese breeding, so I'm guessing what I have is an undesirable set of plants to somebody who's growing for awards lol.. I enjoy unique shape brachys, not a fan of round and flat 'phaelanopsis' awardable

I understand they are from japanese breeding, so I'm guessing what I have is an undesirable set of plants to somebody who's growing for awards lol.. I enjoy unique shape brachys, not a fan of round and flat 'phaelanopsis' awardable
Undesirable! au contraire, I would chose them over a lot of other orchids.
The Japanese and the Thai are the most advance in breeding brachy ...so far ahead of anyone in the US

Not many people breed brachys here in the us, the thais and japanese breed brachys for spot pattern, shape, color, vigor, size etc.. At 300.00 for 1 good plant here in the us makes it very hard to be able to breed for variation lol.. unless you are a millionaire or grow out 5 flasks of each species, which takes over a decade..

Latest posts

Back