Mount Low 'Regina' AM/CCM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnyr5

Reaction score
Here we go again. Dealing with this thing is becoming difficult.
Assuming no blasts, there will be 20.
36045614963_bd9107c6c4_b.jpg
[/url]Mount Low 'Regina' AM/AOS[/IMG]

Wow nice plant, yes i can see why its difficult to deal with, looks like there an octopus in ur bathtub.

In all seriousness, it would have to:
- go before a team that understands it was underscored (It has an 81), and that the other awards to the cross are its siblings and therefore cannot be disregarded.
-bloom in natural light so the flowers don't nod as much
- have all the flowers on the spike open at once when a judging was happening
-exceed the color intensity of the awarded bloom
- exceed the size of the previous bloom, which was unusually large
at 19cm (and slightly augmented due to it being held horizontally during transport so it would fit in the car)
That's a lot of stars to align.

In all seriousness, it would have to:
- go before a team that understands it was underscored (It has an 81)
- have all the flowers on the spike open at once when a judging was happening
-exceed the color intensity of the awarded bloom
- exceed the size of the previous bloom

Yes, probably. Do you have to have all the blooms open for a quality award with the AOS?

No, but only the open ones really count. Last time it was judged, it only had 3 per stem open (timing and temperatures prevented me from waiting)

Excellent! Bryn Marr judging is 3rd Wednesday of the month, Stanford, Conn. is 3rd Saturday. If you need you can come here and we can go to Connecticut together.

Meh. I'm content with the AM for now. From a breeder's standpoint, the level of award isn't really important. Besides, it's too tall to fit in the car ^_^.

Latest posts

Back