Most expensive and best deal?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, you cant buy anything above seedling size in Australia for under a few hundred $A (same as $USD nowadays). So I 'regularly' spend $200-$300 on NFS imported roth seedlings or divisions of nice species/multiflorals/maudiaes.
I've spend thousands on flasks as the ONLY way to get anitum/sanderianum/roth seedlings and finally (last 2 years) having good success with growing them on - many years to flowering, though.

Glad you responded to this thread. I was reading through and thought. "these guys have got it good!"

Not just price, but also availability. If we order plants from overseas, not only is it expensive, but the plants take ages to arrive via the postal service, so you have to use a courier which ends up doubling the price again. As a result you end up 'batch ordering':(

Most expensive:confused: could it be a certain flask of five micranthum album? Or should i say those dead hangianums?;) its ok though. Cheapest, no idea:D:confused:

That is very darn good Bel Royal. I would've paid the same if I'd known the quality David. Maybe I'll get lucky with the one in spike now.

That is very darn good Bel Royal. I would've paid the same if I'd known the quality David. Maybe I'll get lucky with the one in spike now.

When I saw a photo with 6 flowers on it, I had to have it.

That was an eBay bid too Rick. I was expecting and prepared to go a bit higher.

Latest posts

Back