Masd. Elle 'B'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcroz

2yr HCC Awarded Stud
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the first Masd. I have ever bloomed and I love it. I wasn't able to capture the depth of the color, but it is a beautiful raspberry red. Currently, there are 2 flowers open with a third spike on the way. I think I may have to get more Masdevalias!

Attachments

• Masd.-Elle-'B'.jpg
    Masd.-Elle-'B'.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 34
Very nice indeed!!!

SlipperFan, you should be able to grow these especially since you live in Michigan. I'd love to give you some thoughts on it, but not hijack this thread. PM me or start a new thread if you'd like.

Very nice indeed!!!

SlipperFan, you should be able to grow these especially since you live in Michigan. I'd love to give you some thoughts on it, but not hijack this thread. PM me or start a new thread if you'd like.

I know it would be possible. A friend, Lynn O'Shaughnessy, grows these beautifully. Her greenhouse is dedicated to cooler growers. My greenhouse suits my preferences: intermediate to warm. I probably should say that I choose not to grow the cooler-growers.

There are some that are intermediate, and some hybrids that are even warmth tolerant. Just trying to help out your addiction, lol...

I'd love a discussion on how to grow these. I just got a Gold Dust. It's supposed to be blooming size. About 12 growths, 6 - 7" tall. What do spikes look like and where do they come out from? Thanks

Latest posts

Back