• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for Dendrobium Purple Splash in Canada

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawarthapine

Kawarthapine
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Canadian source for this plant?

I saw Dot's plant and picture and have fallen in love with this beauty!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a Canadian source for this plant?

I saw Dot's plant and picture and have fallen in love with this beauty!

Thanks!

Intrigued by your keen desire to acquire this plant, I tried to find photos on the Net. I also did a search here and tried to fine Dot's post. But, I could not find anything! I finally realized that the correct name is: Dendrobium Enobi Purple 'Splash', not Dendrobium Purple Splash. Try using the correct name.....you may have better luck in finding one in Canada. If you do, please let us know. Thanks!

A friend of mine got one from Ching Hua Orchids. She was showing it to me a couple of years ago.

I got mine from H&R i think they are scheduled to come to Canada in the fall time? (Vancouver)

Kawarthapine, Get in touch with H&R in Hawaii to find out if and when they are coming to Canada. If they have the plant and are coming, I am sure they would bring one for you, talk to Harry, I think he is the one that goes to Canada. If they are coming and DON'T have it, PM me. I might be able to pull some strings and get you one. Getting one is easy, in fact I will pick one up today from my friend who has them.(I will see him today at the farmers' market). The hard part will be getting Harry to bring a plant that he didn't grow across an international border. I know how it is to want a plant and not have access, happens to me all the time...

Fred

Latest posts

Back