• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LED Plant Light Special

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Orchid Iconoclast
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between now and Sunday, December 15, 2013, while supplies last, you may take $5 off of our custom-made LED plant lights.

These are white lights that screw into standard incandescent (Edison) base lamp fixtures. They consist of two types of white chips plus red for enhanced blooming, and look good in the living areas of your home (rather than the "alien" look of red/blue LEDs).

LED_1-400x400.jpg

Shop at our online store (shop.firstrays.com) and apply the coupon code LED5 at checkout to get the discount.

I purchased 2 earlier and have had african violets and streptocarpus under them for a few months. The african violets love these lights. I've noticed more flower spikes per plant too. I've not had the streps too long to tell. If you use them in a pivotal piano light, you can really control where they go. I'm anxious to see if they can also be used in track lighting, under old 55 gal aquarium stands. The bottom part of the aquarium stand could be where trays of plants would be held. I am so sorry I junked all the old incandescent aquarium hoods. They would have worked just fine. What an excellent product, Ray!!!!!!!!! I wanted to buy more anyway. Hoo Ray!!!

Update! Update!

I found a glitch in the coupon functioning of the store that only allowed it to apply the discount to a single item, so I just temporarily reduced the price by $5 instead. No coupon necessary.

Latest posts

Back