Lady Isabel coming on!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Won't be long.
P1010332.jpg

Congrats. Looking forward to it. One of the nicest crosses I know. Unfortunately I don't have one myself... yet :)

Can't wait to see it, it's my favourite Paph hybrid.

Will this be the first flowering? How big is the plant? I've two and one is a young plant so I'm wondering what is considered to be the flowering size for this cross.

Congrats. Looking forward to it. One of the nicest crosses I know. Unfortunately I don't have one myself... yet :)
patience, good things come to one who waits!

Can't wait to see it, it's my favourite Paph hybrid.

Will this be the first flowering? How big is the plant? I've two and one is a young plant so I'm wondering what is considered to be the flowering size for this cross.
This plant is a single fan 20- 24 inches with a new start. The leaves are very skinny for their lengh so don't be fooled with the width of the leaves. They can be skinny! This is another plant willed to me from a deceased friend, which I acturally bloomed it for him many years ago (early 90's). He unfortunately never bloomed it in his life time:(. He passed all of his plant onto me back then because he was in the middle of moving. I probably had his collection for 9 months at least and this guy was one thar I bloomed. I took it to a show in New Orleans that I was selling plants at time and the judges pulled it out for award consideration. I don't remember their comments but Jean Louse was so proud of this plant. Hopefully he is watching now.:wink:

Thanks! The leaf span on mine is about 25 inches but no new starts yet. Perhaps another year or two.

You are doing your friend's plants proud :)

Latest posts

Back