Je suis Charlie!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is again a redundant example of (hetero-)male perception of the world. The female part of it - and, thanks to the goddess!, this part is the bigger one - worked in the sense of civilization I meant before. While the brutes in the battlefield were comparing the size of their ... chromosomes.

And no, anthropology is a science.

Opinions is what we do write here.

edit: In the beginning please read: 'That was again a ...' as the text this post refers to has disapperared, and others too.

Last edited:
Anthropology is a science, but science is not a religion! The definition of religion from my dictionary: "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods"

Definitely not a religion.

Tell 'em Secundino! If women had and did rule the world, it would be a much better place with or without religion.
It's men and their...uh...chromosomes that screwed things
up. Eric is quite right. Ethical behavior should be the goal of human beings.

And Ethics are not a religion property… It's one thing some religious people forget or can't envision, which is a racist opinion. (We passed the Godwin long ago so… ;) :poke:

Haven't tried to get Charlie since… and I'm working on a conference for Saturday (on orchid pests) so I've got the world to save (without god) until then. :evil:

Latest posts

Back