I can't believe it's really happening!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spectacular greenhouse! The red Phrag is very nice too. What is it?
It's Waunakee Sunset (http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19280&highlight=Waunakee+Sunset). Fox Valley Fireball dropped it's flower, but it's next red bud is close by.

No no, She's got one empty basket in the upper left hand corner... for luck? *G*
It's waiting for something to fill it. Actually, I have some hanging space left, and some shelf space. But I have lots of seedlings that need to be taken out of compot, and a couple orchid shows coming up. I have to learn to restrain myself, but I fear it is too late. :wink::wink:

It's true, Tom! A dream come true. It is such a joy to be in there!

Here are a few photos I snapped this morning, plus one taken in May:

This is what you would see walking into the greenhouse: (It's a composite of 3 photos stitched together -- there are a few discrepancies.)
From-N-composite.jpg

From a few steps to the left:
From-N-left.jpg

Same area photographed from the opposite end -- I've placed hooks on the metal between the windows for hanging plants. Right now, that's where most of my Hoyas are:
GH-May-2011-East-side.jpg

This is a composite (more discrepancies) taken from the corner diagonally opposite to the door:
From-SE-composite.jpg

This is the Phal bench, looking toward a rather eclectic group of plants:
Phal-aisle.jpg

My photo cornet on the right, by the door, looking toward my "Tolumnia Tree:"
From-N-photo-area.jpg

And my Tolumnia Tree, with my reflection in the glass, and Nik's plant hanging above:
TolumniaTree.jpg

I'll use Goldenrose talk:

:drool::drool::drool::clap::clap::smitten: :rollhappy:

Wow that looks so fantastic! Looks pretty full already though, do you you still have space to plant out your compots?

Latest posts

Back