How do you spend your Friday nite?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
:) The task at hand... a small coffin size box.
IMG_7376_zpso1qxqchy.jpg

A couple of bookends.
IMG_7377_zpsrx9smleh.jpg

Bookends unpacked
IMG_7378_zpsfccolix3.jpg

Then more..
IMG_7380_zpsjoxt7s2r.jpg

more..
IMG_7381_zpshjoi6zcf.jpg

finally.
IMG_7383_zpsz4dxub5h.jpg

holy haul!

looks like some sanderianum or maybe sand hybrids (Chi Hua Dancer?), some delenatii dunkels, some malipos, a bunch of phrags, and some other great stuff!!!! am i close?

I was thinking sandies also. I'm on my phone so couldn't tell for sure but it looks like he got them from Hawaii...I'm always curious where plants come from as I'm always looking for new vendors to try.

Sorry, yes you are Justin. A small commercial adventure since the wife has her own hair salon I think I can dress the plants up in a basket, moss etc and sell.
The two bookends are big plants of sanderianums. Which I plan on keeping but money always talks:)
4 Plants each of, venustum, dele dunkels, hainanense(buds), Phrag Fireworks, 3 Olaf Gruss(all bud), 2 Phrag Seymour Tower (bud), 4 Paul Parks X gardineri (1 bud), gardineri X sandie (bud), 2 Berenice (bud).

I was surprise to see so many spiked up plants. Only 7 where suppose to be.

awesome. those sands look like the will be very nice. you should start watering them basically on the hour to push out the petals.

omg sandies!!:drool::drool: If you ever sell a sandie or any orchid with sandie in the line send a pm my way!

awesome. those sands look like the will be very nice. you should start watering them basically on the hour to push out the petals.
Seriously? every hour?
Sweet. Orchid Inn?
No, does Sam do whole sell?
omg sandies!!:drool::drool: If you ever sell a sandie or any orchid with sandie in the line send a pm my way!
I'll keep you in mind.
OMG, Rick -- what beautiful plants!

Quintal did do me right don't think Dot?

Quintal has great plants! My only complaint with them in the past was mislabeled plants. Maybe they've corrected that issue.

Ah. I see the Hawaiian newspaper now. I believe Sam does wholesale, but the website has said 'list coming soon' for a few years...

Back