Hi from St. Paul, MN

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Linh

Hello, slipper people:)

I finally decided to sign up for an account after spending months and months of coming by to look at Drorchid's pics. I have different kinds of orchids but the bulk of my collection is Neofinetia. I'm very new to slipper culture and only have a few slippers right now. 4 Paphs and 3 Phrags. Hope to learn more from all of you so I can increase my chances of keeping my slippers alive.

Hello and a hearty welcome from Germany. You did the first step to Paphs addiction with your Paphs and Phrags. It's just a question of time until there will be more.
Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Welcome, there are a few Neofinetia growers on this forum as well! You can put in a search from some previous topics.
I collect many Neos as well.
Peter T.

:clap: WELCOME Linh!!! If you can grow & bloom neos, you'll do just fine with slippers!

It's great to finally 'meet' some of you and to see another fellow Minnesotan :clap: Thankyou so much, everyone, for the warm welcome.

I used to stop by here to read the Neo posts and see the Neo photos, too:D

Peter, I've seen your Neo hybrid pics on another forum also. They're beautiful!

Welcome Linh! It is nice to see other people from Minnesota on this forum!!

Have you ever visited us at Orchids Limited?

Robert

Welcome Linh! It is nice to see other people from Minnesota on this forum!!

Have you ever visited us at Orchids Limited?

Robert
Hi Robert,
Yep, I've seen Jerry's llamas about once a month since this past May. I never had the chance to talk to you though. I was there when Neo Jedi Master asked you if you wanted to buy his Manjyushage for $1000 and you asked if there was a lay away plan or something. All my Neos are from OL. You guys are great!

Heya! It's my orchid buddy, Tracy!

Glad to see you posting here!

You should tell Drorchid about what ALL you got at Orchids Limited the other day! LOLOL

She came back with an awesome haul! Probably making me have to add a new Paph and Phrag to my wish list. . .and a traditional Neo. pot too.

And you should also post your new Neo photos in the new pots! They're beeeeutiful!

xoxox
Gwen

Latest posts

Back