• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HELP: Paph. philippinense, DWARF/MINI...?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toddster63

Reaction score
I'm very actively searching for—ideally a division—of the DWARF or MINI version of Paph. philippinense...?

Any help in finding this rare variety is most appreciated!

Todd
[email protected]

have you searched for Paphiopedilum laevigatum, which, i believe, is often referred to as a dwarf form?

Ray Rands used to sell what he called the "Palawan Island" form of philipinense, which he claimed was dwarf.

Toddster are you in the U.S.? This could make a difference of being able to get your hands on a plant.
Did you see this thread - http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386. If you read thru it at the end you'll find 2 members in Canada that have them.
Folks - PLEASE - It really helps if members would include in their member profile where they are located, we ask this over & over & I wonder if you wouldn't get more replies if this info was automatically there in the upper right corner of any post you make.

Latest posts

Back