Help for ID of two paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all :)
I emailed the vendor and sent him the photos...this was several days ago but there is no answer . I hope he will answer eventualy.......
I think Ross with all of his Barbi-Dolls has answered your question! Your dorsal was throwing me off. But now that Ross has posted all of these PICs The dorsals match up very well. A big thank you Ross for jumping in.

Excuse me for my probably stupid question ,but you write that paph.Barbi Doll is a hybride between paph.helenae x fairrieanum and on many sites it is given as a hybride between paph.barbigerum x fairrieanum .Is barbigerum a sinonym /old name of helenae?

Excuse me for my probably stupid question ,but you write that paph.Barbi Doll is a hybride between paph.helenae x fairrieanum and on many sites it is given as a hybride between paph.barbigerum x fairrieanum .Is barbigerum a sinonym /old name of helenae?
Sorry for the confussion, Babi-Doll = P barbigerun X fairrieanum. P helenae is a totally different species

Latest posts

Back