Hello ST!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bballr4567

Well, finally got signed up! With my growing collection of paphs I figured I would join so I could see all the beautiful specimens that are on here. Tons of knowledge here as well.

Im mainly a windowsill grower so the smaller compact orchids are all I mainly grow.

:clap::clap:

Sorry, I should of updated my profile first! haha

I grow in Evansville, IN.

Welcome, Josh! Good that you found us. It sounds as if your studies aren't exactly captivating you right now and your slippers are!

Welcome, Josh!
Thanks Ross! I think your Paph (Mary Zdilla X Little by Little 'War Eagle') HCC/AOS is working on something in the larger fan.

Welcome, Josh! Good that you found us. It sounds as if your studies aren't exactly captivating you right now and your slippers are!

Im actually on Christmas break right now. My program goes from Jan 15-Dec 15th so it really sucks as we only get a week break in between the spring and fall semesters unlike most students.

Welcome, Josh! I'm a neighbor for sure. I live in KY and actually like our
little armpit. You're definitely going to enjoy ST and learn lots about Paphs.

:clap::clap:

I actually really like living here. I've made great friends, volunteer for some fun stuff and really enjoy the area actually.

What part of KY are you from?

Latest posts

Back