Hello from Sunny California

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjkOC

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Paph-enthusiasts!

My name is Jennifer and I just joined this forum to learn and share about Paphiopedilums! I am a novice to rearing Paphs, but I am learning a lot from my small, but growing collection. I have a special preference for Paph species, so if there are any growers who have tips for fruitful beginner species I would love to hear from you! Looking forward to sharing some blooms in the future :)

Hello goldenrose,

Thanks for your welcome! I am glad to join this forum; it's already provided some helpful information and guidance :) Yes! the spicerianum in the avatar is the first Paph I ever bloomed :)

The Paph spp. in my humble collection so far are: charlesworthii, delenatii var. dunkel, henryanum, acmodontum, insigne var. sanderae and of course spicerianum.

Thanks everyone for the really warm welcomes to this forum! I hope that my collection, but more so my skills will grow :)

By the way Heather, what is the annual auction and how do I access this page? (I am going to figure out how to make my windows bigger!)

Thanks again everyone!

Latest posts

Back