Hello from Ludwigsburg

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tosca

Reaction score
Hello Orchids-Friends,
my home is in a little town near Stuttgart in Germany. I have some Paphiopediums - natural forms and hybrids and Phragmipediums also. On my balkony there are nine roses in big pots. Another hobby is to bake bread from the hole grain.
Sorry, my english is not the best.

Hello Jens,
thanks for the greetings. My english could be better. Perhaps in the fall I will go to the eveningclass to learn more vokabular and grammar. In the past I lost a lot of it.

Hello Jens,
thanks for the greetings. My english could be better. Perhaps in the fall I will go to the eveningclass to learn more vokabular and grammar. In the past I lost a lot of it.

Hello Ute, greetings from Germany, You can learn English from your compatriot Günther Oettinger, the ex commissioner for energy of European Union

Hello Ute, a warm welcome from Germany too.

Don't care about what Berthold wrote. He has a strange kind of humor, likes to tease others but dosn't like to be teased by others.
As to improving your English, my advise by my own experience is, save the money for the evening classes. That won't bring you really forward. Read as much posts here as you can. Try to translate them by your own, don't use an online translater, look up new words in a (online) dictionary (for excample https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/) and try to keep them in mind that means learn them by heart.

Don't care about what Berthold wrote. He has a strange kind of humor, likes to tease others but dosn't like to be teased by others.
As to improving your English, my advise by my own experience is, save the money for the evening classes. That won't bring you really forward. Read as much posts here as you can. Try to translate them by your own, don't use an online translater, look up new words in a (online) dictionary (for excample https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/) and try to keep them in mind that means learn them by heart.

Ute, here another recommendation: learn English with Guru

Without any doubt that's the better choice. Berti, please be so kind and write my user name correctly GuRu, these are my initials. I'm far away to claim I would be a Guru.

Sorry for my strange kind of humor.

Rudolf I really like your decent criticism …. :)

Latest posts

Back