Quantcast

Hello everyone

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

R

Rod

I don't have much time, so I will be brief. I have been growing orchids for over fifty years. I hope to spend more and more time in Costa Rica, where I now have a rental house until I can buy or build one there. I have a few thousand too many Paphs and Phrags at the moment. More about those things soon.
Rod Knowles:rollhappy:

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Rod said:
I have a few thousand too many Paphs and Phrags at the moment. More about those things soon.
Rod Knowles:rollhappy:
forgot to say -
If you have any you're looking to get off your hands (*cough* P. Stone Addict *cough*) feel free to list them in the for sale section. We can even set up a vendor forum for you if you'd like. Just let me or John (aka PHRAG - tho he's away for a week) know.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Welcome Rod. I'm sure there are plenty of folks here that would love to help you divest your collection of too many Paphs & Phrags...

G

Grandma M

Welcome Rod.

WOW!!!! 50 years. What a change you must have seen in orchid growing in 50 years.

Marilyn

D

dustywoman

Grandma M said:
Welcome Rod.

WOW!!!! 50 years. What a change you must have seen in orchid growing in 50 years.

Marilyn
Yes, I agree. I hope when you have the time that you can post some photos and share your experiences!

G

Greenpaph

Hi Rod,

Welcome!

WOW -- 50 years! I have been growing for 32 years. I hope I make 50!

share the photos and experiences!

thanks

Latest posts