Hadley Haul

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcroz

2yr HCC Awarded Stud
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hadley Cash of Marriott Orchids came to our Society last weekend and we had a great time. He is a wonderful speaker and a very funny man. I have known him for some years, having met him when I worked for Chadwick Orchids in VA. I've also had the chance to visit his greenhouse, which is a wonderful place if you are a Paph. lover!

I purchased 3 plants from him:

1. (Top of picture) Paph. Ruth Wright 'Aurora' HCC/AOS x Paph. Ano Puddle 'Eureka' AM/AOS. Plant has two growths, with a new one starting and is spiking.

2. (Middle plant in picture) Paph. Via Muchos Ninos 'Full Moon' HCC/AOS x Paph. Skip Bartlett 'White Pepper' HCC/AOS

3. (Bottom plant in picture) Paph. Startler 'Glace' AM/AOS x Paph. Red Dominion 'World Class'

Pictures of the parents can be found on the Marriott Orchids website.

Attachments

• Hadley-Haul.jpg
    Hadley-Haul.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 65
Nice plants. Hadley just called me the other day after he returned home from his trip up north. I think he did something like 7 or 8 talks in 7 days. Something cravy like that. Can't wait to see the first one in bloom.

I'm pretty sure that was his schedule indeed. He said that he got to enjoy the foliage on the drive, at least! :p

i'm so glad i got to see him
too bad for me i didn't buy one of his concolors...or villosum album (alba?)...or any of the other neat stuff

I really like Hadley's plants! He always shipped great healthy plants and they are one of a kind! Great purchases. Please remember to post pics when they are blooming. :)

Latest posts

Back