GNYOS - who's going?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning on going Thursday or maybe even Wed........haven't made up my mind yet. Is it officially open Wed? Or is it only open for GNYOS members? If I don't go away for the weekend (haven't been to LI yet...thanks to the lousy weather and a busy family) I might hit it again to meet everyone...Take care, Eric

Wednesday is the judging so the display room wont be open until the afternoon. I'll be there then and giving tours and working Thursday after 2:00 PM, and of course on 'finagle' Sunday! Hope to see you all there. I'll have the name tag that says "Superclerk".

Is Sunday really that intense? I was thinking of going and being there when the doors opened.

NYEric said:
It's fun because I'm taller than most of the little Asian women fighting for deals so I can get the vendors attention easier. :rollhappy:

We tall people do have our advantages. :)

dustywoman said:
Is Sunday really that intense? I was thinking of going and being there when the doors opened.

I think the whole chaos happens within the last 3 ~ 4 hrs of the show.

i'd be up for a quick meeting with anyone out there saturday, but i don't know when i'm gonna be there...

likespaphs said:
i'd be up for a quick meeting with anyone out there saturday, but i don't know when i'm gonna be there...

Not sure the board is the proper place to arrange a quickie.

:evil:

NYEric said:
Wednesday is the judging so the display room wont be open until the afternoon. I'll be there then and giving tours and working Thursday after 2:00 PM, and of course on 'finagle' Sunday! Hope to see you all there. I'll have the name tag that says "Superclerk".

make sure you wear a name tag. I'll be lookigng for you :poke: . Eric what time do the vendors open. I wanna go get my neos from cal- orchids asap :D

Marco said:
Eric what time do the vendors open. I wanna go get my neos from cal- orchids asap :D
Contact GNYOS or Rockefeller Center because for some reason the vendors aren't allowed to start sales for quite a while after the judging starts! :confused:

I've decided on Thursday rather than Wed....that way I can hit the bank after work! Better than asking my wife for some money first......and saying, "Yes, of course I won't spend too much...in fact, I doubt I'll spend anything at all....." Yeah, right....................Take care, Eric

eOrchids said:
I'll be there on Saturday just when the doors are about to open.
I will be there from before the doors open until after they close on Sat and Sunday. Look for me at Piping Rock...I will be helping Glen. Would be great to meet you!

Ron-NY said:
I will be there from before the doors open until after they close on Sat and Sunday. Look for me at Piping Rock...I will be helping Glen. Would be great to meet you!

Don't worry that's one of the first vendors that I'm gonna stop by. :p

Latest posts

Back