Funky villosum foliage - virus?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mutant;511397Do you ever stop learning while growing orchids? I don't think it's possible...[/QUOTE said:
If you have orchids and you stop learning it's likely that your collection will quickly diminish. If you ever feel like repotting and want to try that new idea on everything it's likely you will learn waaay more than you intend (or you stop learning and they're all gone) :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have orchids and you stop learning it's likely that your collection will quickly diminish. If you ever feel like repotting and want to try that new idea on everything it's likely you will learn waaay more than you intend (or you stop learning and they're all gone) :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which is why it's so fun to grow them. You never stop learning (although, less vicitims on the road to enlightenment would be nice ;) ). :D

EDIT:
I just tossed it. Got a migraine from the anxiety and felt that it wasn't worth it. If it was virused, the probability of my entire collection being infected is high, despite keeping things sterile, since I've had false spider mites. Oh, well. Too late now. :(

:sob:
If I had known I would have taken it off your hands. Virus or not I thought it was a cool looking plant and would have livened up my lab windowsil. Oh well... At least this thread didn't dither on for several more pages.

Back