flasks from Peruflora

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Decided to take a chance with the weather and ordered some flasks from Peruflora to be shipped from Miami during the show. The top flasks from left to right are kovachii, Fritz Schomburg x besseae, Les Platons x kovachii and kovachii x dalessandroi. The two on the bottom are andreettea, a gift from Peruflora. I potted everything in Promix + perlite in 4 inch pots and added dolomite to the kovachii.

This is my first order from them and I really like the sterile bags. They are very easy to work with and I was getting 15 -20 plants per bag/flask. What really excites me is that the entire order was only $225, including shipping.

Regarding shipping, the plants were shipped USPS Priority and were well packed. I put a hold on deliveries at the post office and picked them up the morning they arrived. There was no damage from the cold.

Mike

In 2-6 years you will have a blanket of red to red orange flowers in your greenhouse!! Excellent!!!

Latest posts

Back