Flask of Mexipedium?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a grower from the Chicago area. Seems to have gotten flasks of stuff before, besseae, etc., and is now able to sell some. The photo looks like the real thing but I would inquire about the source. I'm definitely interested.

Yes Eric, last year I got a big and healthy plant of the Windy Hill clone for 200 (7-8 growths if remember correctly)... The only reason why I would be tempted to get a flask is if it is a cross of two different plants... but likely it is going to be Oaxaca x self or WH x self...

I have avoided that vendor for well over a decade after a couple bad experiences. For years they used the same photos over and over while saying "the plant pictured is the plant for sale". The best communication I ever had from them was rude, more often they just never responded. Perhaps they have improved, but they will never get another cent of my money.

I ordered from them years ago..a few dozen times..i once asked them about using the same picture..they were just being kinda lazy..the plants I got from them were always nice plants.

The vendor doesn't seem to know much. He calls it a Phrag, a Mexipedium and a Paph. He also doesn't know the correct species name. 'Doesn't inspire confidence.

Latest posts

Back