First awards for the year 2010

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramon, you guys have a great website for your awarded plants. Its an excellent resource I wish there were more of. Looks like Dave scored again. He does grow some beauts.

Nice! Could you explain what all the abbreviations are? I've seen this before, but can't keep them straight. Maybe this could be a sticky on the 'judging and awards' forum. Thanks.

Well, you guys had better luck than we did; our judging session was cancelled due to weather conditions :(

Great photos again, Ramon, thanks for showing! Susan, thanks for providing the link to the auction. Interesting to see that the owner scored his plant a bit higher than the judges in charge did... Well, I must say that this is a nice flower of great shape and size, but if I had to judge that flower, my score for colour wouldn't be overly high.

Ramon, you guys have a great website for your awarded plants. Its an excellent resource I wish there were more of. Looks like Dave scored again. He does grow some beauts.

Most of them are coming straight from Terry Root to judging. Terry has some great plants, for sure!

Latest posts

Back