My First FCC to Phrag. Glen Decker

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to PM but won’t go through.

Try messaging me on IG: drleslieee2021
Thanks Dr Ee, I don’t seem to be anble to sen or receive any messages for some reason. However, after a lot of searching, was able to find a current email address for Glen and was able to successfully contacted him yesterday. Thanks very much for trying to reply and following up, I appreciate it very much. I have not been active on ST in quite a while but hope to get back soon to clean up loose ends from prior posts and hopefully contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Thanks Dr Ee, I don’t seem to be anble to sen or receive any messages for some reason. However, after a lot of searching, was able to find a current email address for Glen and was able to successfully contacted him yesterday. Thanks very much for trying to reply and following up, I appreciate it very much. I have not been active on ST in quite a while but hope to get back soon to clean up loose ends from prior posts and hopefully contribute meaningfully to the discussions.
Glad you were able to contact Glen. I’m sure he’s tickled pink with joy at this accolade you received for his namesake!

Glad you were able to contact Glen. I’m sure he’s tickled pink with joy at this accolade you received for his namesake!
Hi all,
To clarify my previous post I, AndyT, am not the OP of this post on this FCC Glen Decker. I was only trying to get in touch with.Glen through Dr Ee on a different subject, after I had IM issues on ST. My apologies to everyone, especially to JamesC who received a well deserved FCC, congratulations! I’m sorry and never intended to hijack the thread!

Andy

Latest posts

Back