Fairrieanum bud watch

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Joined
May 31, 2023
Messages
123
Reaction score
120
Location
Silverdale, WA
I got this fairrieanum from Rob, Little Frog Farm, image.jpg and it’s now in bud! It’s fairrieanum (‘Fairlytale’ x Gigantic Jr.’)
It looks like it will be an aureum or albino as I found out there is a 25% chance of dark red, 50% chance of aureum and 25% chance of albino.
It will be exciting to see what I get!
 
Top