Edmonton Orchid Show - More Masdevallias

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticshaun

Reaction score
I just preordered 4 more Masdevallias from Ecuagenera for pick up at the Edmonton Orchid Show in Feb. Now that I've mastered :rollhappy: Masdevallias I'm adding glandulosa, hirtzii, meijiana and strobelii. The only thing about preordering from a show is that I've already blown my orchid budget and I haven't even got there yet. As long as I catch my flight I'll be there with my face pressed up against the glass waiting for admission.

Shaun

Congratulations on the new arrivals-to-be! That's sooo exciting! Enjoy the new chids and the show! Can't wait to see pictures! :D

:clap: Nice choices - masdies were highlighted in the last Orchid Digest! :clap:

Cool, I bought a couple of masdevallias from Ecuagenera at our show in Calgary in October and so far so good; they're both sending up new growths.

I'm planning to go to the show too Shaun, providing the weather is okay for the three hour drive. Can hardly wait...

Last edited:
Nice order! Hopefully you flower Masd. glandulosa! Neat flowers and has a nice chinese salted dried plum scent.

Paphman910

Latest posts

Back