eBay tranlie album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have half a tray (approx 20:D) full of them:poke:
NHzKO.jpg
:evil:

Bjorn=Asendorf?:D:D

:rollhappy:
Good suggestion Rick, but I am Bjorn (Bjørn is my given name) and not Hilmar (and I live in Norway).
On the other hand, yes, those plants are from Hilmar (Asendorf), and I do have regular contact with him. Spent quite a bit of money a couple of times in his greenhouse in Asendorf. The name is a bit misleading by the way, sounds as if it's in a village or small town, but he is located in the middle of some corn-fields. A bit hidden away and the navigators notoriosly lead you on the wrong track, "there was a road there 30 years ago" he explained me. If you go to see Hilmar (only by appointment) check with a map (or even better Google Earth). Asendorf is recommended, although the plants often are on the small side, they establish and grow fast.

Asendorf comes to Redlands and will bring anything you agree upon. Just contact him. They are darn expensive though.:ninja:
And, pls remeber, this is an open forum and not a suitable arena for this kind of conspirations:arrr:

Back