• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ebay Roth ..really nice

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends. The AM quality plants have been pulling FCC's and vice versa. I think the judges should hold off for a while to evaluate and educate themselves on this new generation of roths. At least get on the same page. I'll get off my soapbox now

Yes AM quality with nice wide petals but color and ventral sepal could be better. Good one though.

26cm and 5.8cm are small compared to modern breeding. Take a look at TON website. Maybe a HCC but why award more roths that aren't top of the tree?

okay,...this thread isnt worthy of another dizzying conversation about the viability of roth judging from AOS..just making remarks about quality as compared to awarded plants..completely different conversation

The problem is that there is a lot of fantastic new genetic material out there, being grown in many different locations and environments. If you could get them all together in one place... (BTW) I don't like multies anyway! :evil:

I like threads like this, helps noobs like me to learn about the market, trends, and what to look for in my own collection etc.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back