• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

anitum in bud on ebay $1000

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that he likes to simply annoy and play the victim. Considering that his posts are generally skewed off topic and appear to be trolls for attention, I would hope that moderators have taken note and have considered other actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy is nothing but full of ****, an attention whore for sure!
A man who hardly can read, spell or write a complete sentence is not "smart or well educated" as he might like to claim....

If a splash of different dorsal color is the only thing different between adductum and anitum, then anitum isn't even a valid species.

We made a side by side photo of an adductum and anitum staminode. Both are totally different with each other.

Cattmad, you are right, I beleive you can't make everybody happy, I told my 4 year old son after he went up to a group of thug african american fellows and tried to befriend them, and they chased us trying to beat us up, literally, that not everybody is going to like you, not for any reason, other than their own

iudJVD.jpg

What Troy has said is correct. Not everyone will like everyone else. He has retracted his statement about "Total greed". His way of expressing himself is sometimes odd, no big deal. About the plant, as I stated previously, if he can get that price, more power to him. Adductum/Anitum, weird (stupid) that one is legal and the other is not.

Troy and Eric seem to be working in cahoots.
I really cannot believe moderators let him lurk here.

I'm pretty sure that he likes to simply annoy and play the victim. Considering that his posts are generally skewed off topic and appear to be trolls for attention, I would hope that moderators have taken note and have considered other actions.

We don't ban people for just being annoying. That said, please feel free to use your ignore settings. Troy, you do seem to have a tendency to be involved whenever I start getting complaints.

Try to keep it civil please, people.

Latest posts

Back